- My approach to Privacy
- 1. What Information Do I Collect?
- 2. How Do I Use Your Information?
1.1 Information You Give To Me
I receive and store any information you give to me, such as when you:
- download my games;
- are involved in of my focus testing;
- interact with me via social media such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Google+;
- enter information on my Website;
- purchase game merchandise;
- subscribe to the game updates on the website;
- purchase Services through an online store;
- make an in-app purchase;
- request technical support, make a compliment or complaint, or otherwise contact me directly; or
- give me your information in another way.
1.2 Information From Third Parties
Sometimes I can collect information about you from third parties, such as Apple, Amazon, Facebook, or Google. I collect this information so that I can deliver Services you have requested. I collect this information:
I use the information I collect about you:
- for the purpose it was collected for (eg if you participate in the focus testing, I will use that information to assist in the development and launch of my games, if you buy game merchandise I will use your information to complete the purchase, if you email me I will use your name and email to respond);
- to deliver game Services to you;
- to personalize and continually improve your experience of my Services;
- to offer Services to you and to tell you about new Service offerings, updates and other information about my Services that might be relevant to you;
- to advertise Services to you;
- to deliver advertisements for third party products and services to you;
- to provide multiplayer gaming, social networking and gaming console services to you. To do this I will exchange your information with third parties (such as Facebook, Google+ or Game Center) for the purpose of delivering these Services;
- to perform my own analytics. I use analytical information for supporting business analysis and operations, business intelligence, product development, improving products and services, personalizing content, providing advertising, and making recommendations; and
- to verify your compliance with my Terms of Service.
2.1 When Do I Disclose Information
I may disclose the personal information I hold about you in the following circumstances:
- if I am required or authorised to disclose by law or by a law enforcement agency;
- to avoid, lessen or prevent a serious emergency or crime. If I use or disclose personal information about you in those circumstances I will make a written record of such use or disclosure.
I encourage you to be careful about the protection of your own personal information when using third party services such as social media platforms.
2.3 Marketing, In-app Purchases & Opting-Out
2.3.1 Direct Marketing
Sometimes I will use your information to tell you about my Services and news, such as new games I am launching or merchandise I sell. You can opt-out if you don’t want to receive this information.
2.3.2 In-app Purchase
Some of my games offer in-app purchases. Examples of in-app purchases are items you can purchase (for real or in-game currency) or other additional features. If you don’t want to make in-app purchases, don’t use these paid-for options and consider disabling in-app purchases on your device.
Ways to opt-out of Services:
- if I send you an email, you can unsubscribe my replying "unsubscribe";
- if I post updates via Facebook you can 'unlike' my page and you will no longer get updates;
- if you receive one of my 'tweets' you can stop following me on Twitter; or
- if I use another type of social media you can opt-out using that service.
If you have any concerns or complaints about your privacy please contact me by:
- Email to email@example.com
I will respond to your complaint within a reasonable time after I receive it, provided you supply return contact details. If you do not provide return contact details, I will be unable to respond to your complaint, although I will consider its content.
- Advertising ID
- A unique ID that is generated for your device to track activity by advertising companies to improve their service in game. This is also known as Interest Based Advertising. You may be able to opt-out of this feature on some platforms. You may also be able to reset your advertising ID on your device.
- Interpretation and interpolation of unidentified data to predict and isolate trends relating to game play and app use.
- In-App Purchase
- An in-game system that allows exchanging real money for virtual goods or in-game currency.
- IP Address (Internet Protocol Address)
- A unique string of numbers separated by full stops or commas that identifies each computer using the Internet Protocol to communicate over a network. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks.
- Bobby Wolfe ("me")
- Bobby Wolfe // 1630 Red Gulch Ct. Reno, NV 89521
- Services offered by me which includes my games, websites and related services.
- An online business presence for sales. I work with Apple's App Store, Google Play, and itch.io storefronts as my primary storefronts for sales.
- Terms of Service
- Rules and conduct standards that are defined that one must comply with to use the service.
- Third Party Services
- Services provided by a provider that is not owned or controlled by Bobby Wolfe.